Just a glimpse – Nur ein flüchtiger Blick



Dear friends,


I'm so sorry. I do feel like I'm letting you down by neglecting my blog. I am pretty busy though. With crochet! But it's still a bit of a secret - even though facebook-and IG- followers have already seen glimpses of my BIG project. This project leaves me little space to do anything else (you know: besides household, job, hubby, grown-up kids, cats, etc...) let alone any other crochet.



Got some new ideas for the Front Garden (autumn is nigh!) but no time time to realize them. And we're off visiting my parents this weekend too (no crochet here either – or just veeery little). So I'm kind off constantly running out of time...

I do hope you won't mind waiting just a tiny little bit longer for a decent post? I'll do my best: promised!

I'll keep in touch!




Liebe Freunde,


es tut mir schrecklich leid. Ich habe es Gefühl, dass ich euch im Stich lasse, indem ich meinen Blog vernachlässige. Häkeln ist Schuld! Aber es ist noch ein großes Geheimnis, auch wenn facebook- und IG-follower schon einen Blick auf mein GROSSES Projekt werfen konnten. Dank dieses Projektes bleibt mir wenig Zeit für andere Sachen (neben Haushalt, Job, Mann, erwachsene Kinder, Katzen, etc...), geschweige denn viel Zeit für andere Häkelprojekte.


Obendrein habe ich schon wieder einige neue Ideen für unseren Vorgarten (der Herbst naht!) aber keine Zeit, diese um zu setzen. Und am Wochenende besuchen wir meine Eltern (also wieder kaum Zeit zum Häkeln). Irgendwie hechele ich laufend die Zeit hinterher...

Ich hoffe ihr seht es mir nach, dass es noch ein klitzekleines Weilchen dauern könnte, bis ich mal wieder einen ordentlichen Blogpost schreibe... Ich gebe mir auch ordentlich Mühe: Versprochen!

Ich halte euch auf dem Laufenden!


Kommentare

  1. Hallo Marjan,
    sag' mal, wann willst Du denn Dein "großes Geheimnis" lüften? Bin schon gespannt was Du uns dann zeigen wirst!
    Ich wünsche Dir noch eine schöne Sommerwoche
    Ganz ♥liche Grüße
    Karin

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Guten Morgen, liebe Karin,
      nun eigentlich ist es "soweit fertig" aber ich habe da so etwas vor, dass ich erst mal zu Ende austüfteln möchte, und dann... Ich gehe davon aus, nächste Woche (spätestens übernächste) gibt es etwas mehr zu sehen.
      Herzliche Grüße aus der Eifel (hier scheint auch mal die Sonne!!!!),
      Marjan

      Löschen
  2. Wonderful new crochet, Marjan! I simply love that green and white creation!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh yes, that one turned out beautiful indeed. Just 4 colours and all in the same shade, it was but a try but I'm quite pleased with it.
      Thank you for stopping by, dear Sandra.
      Have a lovely day,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  3. Meine liebe Marjan,
    ohhhhhh dein neues Häkelprojekt sieht ja spannend aus! Bin schon sehr gespannt es fertig zu sehen!
    Tja....und das mit der Zeit kenne ich nur zu gut! Geht uns wohl allen ähnlich :-((((
    Hab eine gute Zeit und lass es dir gut gehen!
    Herzensgrüassli und Drückerli
    Yvonne

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke Dir, liebe Yvonne.
      Nur noch ein bißchen Geduld. Ich möchte so gerne dieses eine (größere) Projekt fertig haben bis ich euch das Muster zeige, aber mit dem Häkelfreien Wochenende vor der Tür (na ja, bis auf dem Schal für meiner Mum) wird das mehr als nur ein bißchen wahrscheinlich nächste Woche werden...
      Schönes Wochenende und fühle dich gedrückt,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  4. Beautiful crochet creation, Marjan. We will be waiting for you. Have a great week, my friend.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much, dear Mia.
      I wouldn't mind if time just wouldn't fly that fast though...
      Have a most wonderful weekend,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  5. Gorgeous colors for gorgeous mandalas !!!
    Have a nice day !
    Anna

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much, dear Anna.
      Odd how some "at random" colours turn out so beautiful.
      Have a great day,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  6. This glimpse is gorgeous! I'm looking forward to seeing more. :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I'm kind of in the same situation, neglecting my blog...
    Even not reading other blogs!
    Your pictures look very promising!
    Take your time :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Exactly! Feeling like letting friends down, cause you simply haven't got time to read their posts, though spending too much time online. You simply keep putting things on tomorrow's to-do-list, or the day after tomorrow's and you're getting nowhere.
      Cannot imagine I've actually started mum's shawl though my urgent to-dos/WIPs aren't anywhere near completion... ARGH!!!
      Take care, dear Sigrid!

      Löschen
  8. Your project(s) look great and we will be patiently waiting for the reveal. In the meantime enjoy your time with your parents and have lots of fun!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much, dear Maya.
      Back home again though, just been to my parent's for the weekend, but it was fun!
      Have a great day,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  9. Marjan, I'll gladly accept "just a glimpse" of your crochet anytime, for it is always so beautiful!
    There does seem to be something going around. I'm catching up on everyone I follow and reading that I'm not the only one running behind schedule...
    Remember to take time to breathe!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Inhale ... exhale ... inhale ... exhale ...
      BTW: got the blanket ready, was about to look for pattern testers, COMPLETELY forgot I need to translate the pattern into German!!! AAAARRGHHH!!!!
      Where was I? Oh, yes: Inhale ... exhale ... inhale ... exhale ...

      Löschen
  10. Ooohhhhh. I cannot WAIT to see this project!! I love how you mix colors and textures. And if you need a tester, I am free :)
    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I DO NEED A TESTER (more than one actually)! Would have asked for pattern tester if I hadn't forgotten to translate the pattern into German (silly me!). Thought it wouldn't be right to ask for english-speaking tester only... Silly me indeed...

      Löschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts